Can midgets fly, just wondering because theiree so smale, they juust flap there arma fly?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 months ago

Your question comes dangerously close to ridicule. And besides that, midgets aren't "smale."

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

Yes, Of course, in fact, it is easier for a small animal to fly than for a large one. Birds, bats, insects are tiny. They are midgets compared to an elephant. They can fly, but elephants cannot.

• MARK
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

It must be quite depressing that you have nothing better to do in your sad little life than to pose puerile questions of a discriminatory nature about humans with proportionate dwarfism.

Human beings cannot fly other than in powered vehicles. If you tried to learn something you would know why.

• 7 months ago

In order to fly, and object must generate lift, be lighter than air or have sufficient velocity such that it resists gravity.

1. Midgets do not generate lift. Their bodies are not aerodynamic lifting surfaces. Their arms are short in relation to their bodies and have a very small surface area. They do not have the leverage to displace a significant volume of air downwards. Their chest muscles are insufficiently small to sustain continual flapping, and their lung capacity is too small to supply the requisite amount of oxygen to their chest muscles.

2. Midgets do not contain any large internal volume capable of being filled with hydrogen/helium gas, thus reducing their apparent mass relative to gravity. They do not float in the air..

3. A midget has a relatively small and compact mass which makes them more suited to be accelerated to high velocity e.g. when fired from an oversized circus cannon. Gravitational forces act on an object over time, so the midget's velocity, although not strictly speaking flight, imparts an inertia to the midget that would allow one to cover a considerable distance before gravity drop impacts It into the ground.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Aiden
    Lv 5
    7 months ago

Sometimes if the wind is really strong, I find myself taking off a little bit.

Since I'm only a small person and not a midget, I'd imagine midgets begin to fly like a kite. Explains a lot of UFO sightings we have had.

• 7 months ago

Anything's possible

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

for a few feet .................

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.