Could I be pregnant?

My period was originally supposed to begin on the 17th of May, which never came. However, five days later I started noticing unusual blood and very minimal of it. I have been wearing a pad just to soak it up but it has been not just a few drops, but also not normal blood that I normally experience when I’m on my... show more My period was originally supposed to begin on the 17th of May, which never came. However, five days later I started noticing unusual blood and very minimal of it. I have been wearing a pad just to soak it up but it has been not just a few drops, but also not normal blood that I normally experience when I’m on my period. Most of the blood drops have been brown as well. I have been noticing a few other symptoms of pregnancy as well like increased fatigue to the point to at times I can barely keep my eyes open. I have also lost an appetite, which I did not know if that was a symptom as well. I have been increasingly emotional and getting upset easily recently. I just wanted to get someone else’s opinion on this before taking a pregnancy test. Thank you!
3 answers 3