This whole thing is making me suicidal and idk what to do...?

Without going too much into detail, I'm 17 and was hanging out with some older kids that go to my brother's school and they let me go to a party with them bc my brother didnt want to go. The last I remember I was trying different drinks. At some point one of the guys at the party called my brother and he... show more Without going too much into detail, I'm 17 and was hanging out with some older kids that go to my brother's school and they let me go to a party with them bc my brother didnt want to go. The last I remember I was trying different drinks. At some point one of the guys at the party called my brother and he came and picked my up, then he got my parents and took me to the hospital. Supposedly, something might have happened but i dont remember and am doubtful but the police have asked for a "rape kit" idt i was raped but everyone else seem convinced. I told my parents I wasnt comfortable with it but they said its not up to me and that it was final. I dont really know what to expect and I'm just waiting now and thinking how much easier it'd be to end all of it. i hate the whole situation and wish none of it ever happened. I just wanna go home now and they wont even let me do that.
Update: im a guy btw and just dont feel comfortable with the procedure