Did you know Corvus Blackthorne has just openly admitted he uses the "blue face" and has sock puppet accounts, 2 of which are in his name?

Six minutes ago In a reply to someone who said Corvus did not use the "blue face" Corvus replied " I do sometimes, depending upon how many of my accounts someone has blocked. Currently, I only have two named Corvus Blackthorne". That is an accurate, word for word quote from Corvus himself. So,... show more Six minutes ago In a reply to someone who said Corvus did not use the "blue face" Corvus replied " I do sometimes, depending upon how many of my accounts someone has blocked. Currently, I only have two named Corvus Blackthorne".
That is an accurate, word for word quote from Corvus himself.

So, now you know that Corvus Blackthorne uses multiple sock puppet accounts and uses the blue cowards face (all by his OWN admission).