Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Local BusinessesUnited StatesNew York City · 6 months ago

Why is my boss treating me in such a way?

So I started a new job 3 months ago, and now looking for another, but confused why my boss treats me this way? I work my butt off every day, but he micro manages everything I do. Put of 200 things right, he will focus on the one wrong thing. The moment I have a breather after working for 3 hours, hes asking what I m doing and has a new task. I never get praise just criticism. He has smelt I might be leaving and said he wants me to stay, bit says his workplace is crazy, and that s the way it is. But this seems manic.

• James
    1 week ago

Welcome to the workplace buddy.  It's called work because it's work, you know?

The fact that she will praise you when she’s pleased with your work is a huge bonus. Not a lot of bosses do that, whether they yell at you other times or not. From what you say, she seems to like you, even if she has a very strange way of showing it.

To control you and manipulate you into performing high quality/volume/complexity work for unfairly low pay, discouraged from asking for a raise.

• Joe

Get another job fast. In the future you will always have memories of him with which to compare future bosses.

Your boss is an incompetent bottom homosexual who cannot defeat a mindset that requires him to exert the same control over others that gets exerted upon him when he is submissive to the sexual prodding of another stronger dominant gay male. He has a misogynic relationship with women only because he truly wants to be a woman. In treating you the way he does, he is attempting to find out what makes you tick, what your limits are, and do you cry. He wants his spirit to emulate yours when he is being reamed by his lover{s}.

Maybe he wants you tp quit

Perhaps he is not a good boss.

It may be his way of getting you to look for another job. If you quit, you will not be able to claim unemployment benefits, and there will be no charge against his record.

Would not consider the craziness and/or the boss to be personally attacking you. It feels that way, but anyone in your position would receive the same abuse.

You're wise to look for better environment. https://www.rwm.org may be of interest.