Why isn't Nicolas Maduro being apprehended for his crimes?
Before he makes a run for it, any day now...
- MarkLv 77 months agoFavorite Answer
None of anyone's business but Venezuela's
- electricpoleLv 77 months ago
Things don't work like that down there. in fact nothing works at all down there.
- 7 months ago
He should have been taken down by now
- Yahoo UserLv 77 months ago
I wonder if Snowden could have warned him about hanging with the Russians for extended periods of time.Source(s): bisexual Christian
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- Dr. BrightLv 67 months ago
How about the US minds its own business for a change and doesn't interfere in other countries politics? How about we do THAT for a change?