What could be wrong and what are some ways that might help me get the long screws unscrewed? Read the long details before you answer.?

My apple MacBook Pro stoped working and would not turn on at all a couple weeks ago and I looked up online how to fix it. I tried some of the ways that I found which might fix it and those didn’t work. So then I found out that I could try to fix it by unscrewing the back and taking out the battery for a minute then... show more My apple MacBook Pro stoped working and would not turn on at all a couple weeks ago and I looked up online how to fix it. I tried some of the ways that I found which might fix it and those didn’t work. So then I found out that I could try to fix it by unscrewing the back and taking out the battery for a minute then put it back in. A week ago I tried to take out the screws and I got all the screws out except the long ones. I kept trying for a while to get the long ones out and then I got tired and decided to put the screws back in and use our family laptop. A couple days ago I tried again and still could not get the long screws out. Don’t tell me take it to a store. If I break it or can’t fix it then I will take it to an apple store one day next week to get fixed or buy a new MacBook Pro.