Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo WidgetsYahoo Fantasy Baseball · 7 months ago

Atheists claim they don't believe in God, but are ABSOLUTELY OBSESSED with Him. Could it be that they're all just filthy liars?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Nick
    Lv 5
    6 months ago

God is a he? Since when?

• Doc
    Lv 5
    7 months ago

Christians know nothing of evolution but think they can debunk all the scientific evidence despite the fact they fail each time. Go figure.

• Arch
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

I think it's more that they feel like their beliefs are being validated when they come on here and post their stuff. They need the reinforcement to feel good about themselves. I find it odd too, but it's what they do.

I just can't imagine doing what they do. I have never, ever gone onto a cryptozoology website and posted over and over about how there is no sasquatch or Nessie. I don't spend hours on there asking them to PROVE that such exist, even though I don't believe they do. It would seem like a waste of time to me.

The fact that Atheists DON'T see posting on here as a waste of time is baffling to me. Some of them spout something about some supposed harm that religion is doing to society (they can't prove it) but do they really think posting crap on HERE is the way to address such harm? Talk about a total waste of time.

So, I don't think they're LIARS, exactly. I think they're just seeking validation.

• 7 months ago

They also seem to be obsessed with hell for some reason.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 months ago

No kiddo. I just come here to educate religious people about atheism. I'm not obsessed with your god at all

• Theist here. I actually really like studying the bible, but no I don't follow the god Yahweh nor am I obsessed with him, it's just an interesting text. also because it is so engrained in western culture it's nice to have an understanding of it better than most christians.

• Leo
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

You have a child's view of the world.

• 7 months ago

No, I'm an honest, moral, virile, young man.

• 7 months ago

Ridicule is the last resort of those that cannot substantiate their position.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

Obsessive Compulsive Trolling Disorder has nothing to do with belief or non belief in what you're trolling about. Just look at the politics category for proof.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.