Why does it hurt for me to poop?

I’m 21 and this past month, I’ve been having painful stool to the point that I don’t want to go to the restroom because it hurts. However, eventually it wants to come out badly so I would go to the restroom, but the pain can be unbearable that I manage to keep it in after trying to push it out. I’ve tried drinking... show more I’m 21 and this past month, I’ve been having painful stool to the point that I don’t want to go to the restroom because it hurts. However, eventually it wants to come out badly so I would go to the restroom, but the pain can be unbearable that I manage to keep it in after trying to push it out. I’ve tried drinking water, taking stool softeners and laxatives, but it never works against the pain so I’m basically holding stool right now for the past week and the ones before that eventually come out.
Update: I also want to mention that every time it wants to come out and I push, blood would come out instead of the stool and I would push longer, but as mentioned, it hurts so bad that i literally cry 😆