What are your favourite and list favourite things survey:?

1. Favourite and least favourite activities or things to study 2. Favourite and least favourite TV Shows 3. Favourite and least favourite drinks 4. Favourite and least favourite foods Me: 1. I love Directions, Time Zones, Acting, walking, working out and swinging at the park and I hate Smoking, Vaping, doing... show more 1. Favourite and least favourite activities or things to study
2. Favourite and least favourite TV Shows
3. Favourite and least favourite drinks
4. Favourite and least favourite foods

Me:
1. I love Directions, Time Zones, Acting, walking, working out and swinging at the park and I hate Smoking, Vaping, doing Drugs, Drafting and science experiments
2. I love Family Feud, America Says and Cash Cab and I hate Family Guy, Idiotest and Who Wants To Be A Millionaire
3. I love Water, Dr Pepper, Schweppes Ginger ale and Canada Dry Ginger ale and I hate Fresca, Energy Drinks and Alcohol
4. I love Carrots, Grapes, Apples, Rice, Fried Potatoes and KFC and I hate Soup, Mashed Potatoes, Chips, Chocolate, Candy, Cake, Ice Cream, Cup Cakes, Brownies, Donuts, Cookies and anything else in the sweets category
1 answer 1