Why did whiskey suddenly give me a hangover headache?

Straight whiskey became my drink of choice due to the fact it didn t give me a hangover.

Last night I drank my normal amount, maybe 1/5th of a fifth.

During day I ate some salty foods, and some vegetables. I drank water and tea so I was hydrated.

Headache in AM.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 months ago

even though they have the reputation of being for ******* (which they kind of are), alcohols that you can see through like gin or vodka tend to have less sugar and other ****, kind of like when you get bunk *** tweaker weed with a bunch of seeds and sticks and **** -- it'll still get you high but make both your head hurt and your stomach churn. its also about in the proof as well; the higher the proof, the lower the concentration of other noxious ****, which again in turn results in less of a hangover. the biggest benefit though is the fact that one could pour vodka in about anything without anybody noticing, back in 8th grade i would put it in a bottle and drink it straight, telling my teachers it was water...

to sum it up:

clearer alcohols = decreased hangover

darker acohols = worse hangover

deez nuts = best nuts

• God
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

5 drinks would certainly give me a hangover. It's not the kind of alcohol you drink it's the amount.

• 7 months ago

It's unlikely to be the whiskey, that's moderation if it truly was one fifth of a fifth.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

Karma - whether if you get a hangover or not, it sounds like you drink too much.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 months ago

Maybe STOP, it sounds like you have a problem.

• 7 months ago

Probably didn't eat enough protein

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

1/5th of a 5th is 150mL.

That's not a hangover, it's vaginitis.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.