Why did whiskey suddenly give me a hangover headache?

Straight whiskey became my drink of choice due to the fact it didn t give me a hangover.

Last night I drank my normal amount, maybe 1/5th of a fifth.

During day I ate some salty foods, and some vegetables. I drank water and tea so I was hydrated.

Headache in AM.

even though they have the reputation of being for ******* (which they kind of are), alcohols that you can see through like gin or vodka tend to have less sugar and other ****, kind of like when you get bunk *** tweaker weed with a bunch of seeds and sticks and **** -- it'll still get you high but make both your head hurt and your stomach churn. its also about in the proof as well; the higher the proof, the lower the concentration of other noxious ****, which again in turn results in less of a hangover. the biggest benefit though is the fact that one could pour vodka in about anything without anybody noticing, back in 8th grade i would put it in a bottle and drink it straight, telling my teachers it was water...

to sum it up:

clearer alcohols = decreased hangover

darker acohols = worse hangover

deez nuts = best nuts

• God

5 drinks would certainly give me a hangover. It's not the kind of alcohol you drink it's the amount.

It's unlikely to be the whiskey, that's moderation if it truly was one fifth of a fifth.

Karma - whether if you get a hangover or not, it sounds like you drink too much.

Maybe STOP, it sounds like you have a problem.

Probably didn't eat enough protein

1/5th of a 5th is 150mL.

That's not a hangover, it's vaginitis.