What is the guy version of rape??

What do you call it when someone forces themself on a guy. Its technically not rape because that's the word used for when a girl is forced upon by a guy. Since guys dont really get raped because they cant really get over powered like that what is it called (i mean gay sex). At first I though it was "sexual... show more What do you call it when someone forces themself on a guy. Its technically not rape because that's the word used for when a girl is forced upon by a guy. Since guys dont really get raped because they cant really get over powered like that what is it called (i mean gay sex). At first I though it was "sexual abuse/harrassment" but those are for girls too lol.

A guy getting "raped" or "abused" doesnt even sound right. Does that even happen though. If a girl hits a guy its technically just that, she hit him or it's a fight. Since girls obviously cant rape guys and 1 guy cant force himself on another (it would take at least 3) what is that called. I refuse to call it rape. Lol