Ladies, what do you call that ring you put around your face that holds your hair back while you wash your face?

My wife had one with bear ears and I thought it was cute. It got left behind in a hotel room. We cannot find another in the USA. She bought it in Japan.
Update: Evidently it is called a "Korean Face Wash Headband". My wife got hers in Japan. That is a bit of a hop from Korea.
2 answers 2