POLL: Anyone Else Suffer From a Lousy Adulthood?

I’m 22 years old and I would do anything to go back to middle school. I broke my nose when I was 16 and so for the past 6 years I haven’t been able to breathe. It’s torture. Doctors are no help. I have horrific acne that started when I was 18. I gained weight but when I was a skinny little girl in middle school I... show more I’m 22 years old and I would do anything to go back to middle school.

I broke my nose when I was 16 and so for the past 6 years I haven’t been able to breathe. It’s torture. Doctors are no help. I have horrific acne that started when I was 18. I gained weight but when I was a skinny little girl in middle school I never gained a pound.

I lost my job and suck at driving. My college degree feels worthless since I found out I suck at my job. I have gray hairs and wrinkles. The acne is scarring me. Can anyone help? My life seems to be getting worse:(