Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 7 months ago

Trump supporters: your “President” is not well at all. There is something mentally wrong with him. Why should he remain POTUS?

Pelosi is calling for the 25th amendment. The cabinet and the First Family need to intervene and stop him right now

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Jim2
    Lv 7
    7 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Apparently Pelosi was joking. At least, she said it with a smile, and a couple links I looked at said it was a joke.

But when I first saw your question I thought she was serious! He has been acting pretty crazy lately. Or I should say, crazier.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/video/be-prepared/pelosi...

• 7 months ago

Dude, he is doing fine. Its Pelosi and Chuck who are probably taking anti dementia m dication

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

We have a mentally incompetent man directing our foreign policy and plotting a terrible path for the United States. Everyone knows it. EVERYONE. Especially his children.

• Nick
      Lv 5
      7 months agoReport

Why aren’t his children doing anything about it?

• Henry
    Lv 5
    7 months ago

?????

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Toruko
    Lv 6
    7 months ago

Excusing criminal behavior with a medical condition

replaces one white man is a suit with another white

man in a suite of the same illicit persuasion. Hello ?

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

It doesn’t take psychiatrist to see it. Anyone with eyes, ears and a sense of smell knows it. 🙈🙉🙊

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

You guys are just begging for a hardcore right wing president named Mike Pence

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

Flase premise disagreing with liberal logic is no more a mental illness than thinking reperations is bs

• Ron
    Lv 6
    7 months ago

we have trump until 2025 MAGA

• Mike
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

Pelosi is drunk

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.