What are these tiny brown bugs in my bathtub and should I be concerned?

I left my house on vacation for a month and when we came back there were hundreds of tiny brown bugs, that seemed to be dead or close to it, trapped in my bathtub. They have 6 legs and two little antennas at the top of their heads. They are brownish grayish. We live in south eastern Idaho. So it’s very cold but is... show more I left my house on vacation for a month and when we came back there were hundreds of tiny brown bugs, that seemed to be dead or close to it, trapped in my bathtub. They have 6 legs and two little antennas at the top of their heads. They are brownish grayish. We live in south eastern Idaho. So it’s very cold but is just starting to warm up for spring. Any bug experts out there that could help? We have pictures to but don’t know how to upload if anyone knows how to do that...
1 answer 1