I am a 80 year old virgin how do I just be happy with life?

This might sound odd and might have never heard of this issue but I am a 80 year old virgin. I have never dated anyone in my life because no women has ever loved me in my life. Growing up I never thought I was ugly or had bad personality, I was always the outgoing guy with a good sense of humor but still I never... show more This might sound odd and might have never heard of this issue but I am a 80 year old virgin. I have never dated anyone in my life because no women has ever loved me in my life. Growing up I never thought I was ugly or had bad personality, I was always the outgoing guy with a good sense of humor but still I never had a girl say that they liked me. When I went to high school I got rejected several times by girls but I moved on and believed that maybe I will find someone when I go to college but that was not the case. So I just focused on my career and surly I will find someone. But here I am 80 year old and never had a chance to start a family, never had a chance to do what every family does, never had kids. I don’t know why, I never had any sort of social issue, I never had problem chatting or anything. I think it’s so late to start a family now and I just want to know how I can just live my life happily?
Update: Forgot to add that ever women showed zero interest in me and got rejected to many times.