How good is this story, 1-10 please be honest. Sorry about the grammar. First part below.?

I guess you could call me a troubled kid, if you were my step dad. I’m not troubled, I’m just problemed. As in I’m always there at the wrong time, actually; sometimes I get in trouble for no reason. For example, in grade 3 a kid fell off the monkey bars, broke his arm, and somehow I ended up in a courtroom for... show more I guess you could call me a troubled kid, if you were my step dad. I’m not troubled, I’m just problemed. As in I’m always there at the wrong time, actually; sometimes I get in trouble for no reason. For example, in grade 3 a kid fell off the monkey bars, broke his arm, and somehow I ended up in a courtroom for it. My parents both dissapeared when I was 3 years old, I was sent to my godfather who I don’t have the slightest memory of because a day after I was sent to his house, he was kidnapped and never found. I didn’t have a godmother because she died a year after I was born. I was then left with my uncle who I call my step dad. His wife was sadly shot on a ski trip a couple years back and I was left alone, with this scum bag to live with. I remember my aunt very well though, she was amazing. Her beautiful red hair, always braided up. She never spoiled me but she was still the nicest person you could possibly imagine. She was always there when I needed her. But the day she took me on a ski trip when I was 7, a big group of people came to our cabin and tackled her out of the way and tried to take me. I punched a dude in the face and then I heard a gun fire and my aunt jump in front of me. I can’t remember what happened next, maybe I blacked out for a second, but what I remember after was everyone running away and looking down to see my aunt dead on the floor; Blood streaming out of her stomach. I called 911 and they came and I never saw my aunt again.