How do I go about getting a partner visa to live in Australia with my girlfriend? (Same sex relationship)?

Hello, I am from America, born and raised here. My girlfriend lives in NSW, Australia, born and raised as well. I need help on how I go about applying for a partner visa so I can live in Australia with her. As of now I am 17 and not old enough to apply, but I am working on just saving my money. Money won't be... show more Hello, I am from America, born and raised here. My girlfriend lives in NSW, Australia, born and raised as well. I need help on how I go about applying for a partner visa so I can live in Australia with her. As of now I am 17 and not old enough to apply, but I am working on just saving my money. Money won't be an issue. I need to know as many exact details as I can on how I apply, what the requirements are, etc. I can use all the information I can get. Because I want to do this the right way so we can have a life together.
I know I'm young, I know. But my willingness to do this the correct way is why I am reaching out for help.
Thank you for any answers/help.