Is it illegal for my manager not to put me on schedule meanwhile I have done nothing wrong?

My manager came up to me today and told me that I have to earn my hours meanwhile I am confused because I have gotten so many raises and compliments from my main bosses. They havent fired me and is it illegal to fire someone for no reason. The two managers don't like me for no reason and I think they are in a... show more My manager came up to me today and told me that I have to earn my hours meanwhile I am confused because I have gotten so many raises and compliments from my main bosses. They havent fired me and is it illegal to fire someone for no reason. The two managers don't like me for no reason and I think they are in a group chat or something trying to get me fired and telling me that I cant talk to people meanwhile everyone else is on there phones and face timing there girlfriends and talking. I have not been on schedule for the past two weeks but my assistant manager has been calling me in and she loves me when I help her. This is the first weekend I am on normal schedule in the past couple of weeks. I am in NJ.