How do I get an Emotional Support Dog in Washington State? 10 Points For The Best Answer.?

I can t seem to find how to get An Emotional Support Dog in Washington State. I know I meet the Requirements but I have no idea how to apply. I do think I need a Letter from My PS but I m not sure what it needs to say. I have an Appointment tomorrow with him. So if someone could please give me Step By Step... show more I can t seem to find how to get An Emotional Support Dog in Washington State. I know I meet the Requirements but I have no idea how to apply. I do think I need a Letter from My PS but I m not sure what it needs to say. I have an Appointment tomorrow with him. So if someone could please give me Step By Step Instructions on how to go about this please? No Stupid or Useless Answers please. I will give 10 Points for the Best Answer. Thank You.