Looking for females answer: How did you respond when you found out someone you eventually dated was much older than you?

Im looking for females answers only more specifically ones that are dating possibly eventually married someone like 15 years or older. I will be 40 soon many of my females peers my age are married have kids or have been divorced. I dont want to limit myself to age, theres someone that I really like and have alot... show more Im looking for females answers only more specifically ones that are dating possibly eventually married someone like 15 years or older.

I will be 40 soon many of my females peers my age are married have kids or have been divorced. I dont want to limit myself to age, theres someone that I really like and have alot in common with shes 21 have some of the same interests love animals.

How do I let her know how old I am without her taking off and not giving me a chance. To those females that were in the situation dating someone much older how did you respond when you found out he was much older and for those that stuck around why did you and how did it end up?