Is a doctorate in singing worth it? Is Ivy League worth it?

I am in high school and will be graduating next year and would like to become a white female rapper, I am likely a soprano as my vocal range is quite high, but most rappers are baritones and tenors. My weighted gpa is 5.3 and I have a near perfect sat score and am considering an Ivy League doctoral program in... show more I am in high school and will be graduating next year and would like to become a white female rapper, I am likely a soprano as my vocal range is quite high, but most rappers are baritones and tenors.

My weighted gpa is 5.3 and I have a near perfect sat score and am considering an Ivy League doctoral program in singing as well as the necessary undergraduate work to prepare for it?

Would an Ivy League degree impress potential rap venue owners? Would really fancy restaurants that have live music want an Ivy League educated rapper to perform there? Would rap record companies be impressed by the degree?

Is it possible to get a scholarship to cover the costs from a 3rd party like the gates scholarship or the Coca Cola scholarship? How likely is this? I don't want to run up more than 3k in student debt when I finally get my doctorate?

Do academic programs in vocal music make someone that much better of a rapper? Which Ivy League program would not require me to have to learn to sing opera and jazz and classical and all the gospel crap and stuff and allow me to focus on rap? Which ones don't require me to do musical theatre and have to use the falsetto range and have like a 2 or 3 octave range

I have about an octave of usable range and can do rap pretty well and want to improve without having to have a vocal range like Pavoratti?

Which programs require calculus?

Any advise about the Ivy League here? How did you fund your Ivy League education?