promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysRamadan · 1 year ago

Muslims, Quran encourages Jews to follow Torah. But Muslims don't unlike Quran. Idea?

I, after friendship with a rabbi and knowing my mom is Jew by her crypto-Jewish grandmother and reading Quran which increased my love for Torah and My Heritage (Quran call it so) and that the Quran said NEVER break covenant with G-d (To us children of Israel). I got we are Iraqi Jews in Iran, though, my family lied we are Indians.

But Shias don't allow me to be Jew, so, I want to leave, they denied passport by now. I AM OK with living in Iran, BECAUSE I love a Jewish girl in Tehran, but she fears...........

Thanks!

Update:

The Torah in our hand HAS commands of G-d, I say it because know some Muslims want to reject Torah and say it is corrupted.. Don't forget Quran guards it........

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

You ask this question a lot. I'm not sure what it is you're after. I agree that the Koran was not revealed to abrogate the Torah but to affirm it (or at least most of it) It constantly reminds the Jews of their covenant with God and His favours upon their nation. It also states, explicitly, that Jews and Christians who believe in God and the day of judgement and who do good works have nothing to fear or regret.

However mainstream Muslim scholars don't take that position because they hold their oral traditions sacred which takes an unfavourable view of Jews and Christians. The only consolation I can give you is that some classical Sunni scholars believe the Torah has not been distorted. Personally, I think both Koran and Torah were distorted.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 year ago

the Koran is a pagan book and does not have the Right to tell anyone what to do

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Why do you ask this question a lot?

The Torah was written down thousands and thousands of years after the death of Moses and Jews edited and re-edited the Torah multiple times. While during Muhammad’s time he made sure all the verses revealed by God was written down and there was thousands of people around him who memorised the whole Quran. Also, if you read the Old Testament it tells you many many times that Jews disobeyed God and he wasn’t really their favourite anymore. God sent Jesus to the Jews to guide them back to the original message and rules of Torah but they killed Jesus. Then made up their own laws....

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Disbelievers have zero authority to interpret the Noble Quran.

The only ones allowed to interpret Islam are the Islamic scholars, so unless you have a fatwa, then there's no need to even entertain this conversation.

• Lv 6
      1 year agoReport

there is Nothing Noble within the Koran

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.