Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 7 months ago

Why would Donald Trump want to hide his financial and tax records from the Authorities?

"Nothing to hide and nothing to fear" - isn't that what they always say?

Shouldn't this business man be a shining example of what any honest hard working American can achieve on their own merits?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago

Why should a person have to disclose personal information just because someone wants to see it? I want to see your income tax form, you going to show it to me? I bet not.

• Cousin
    Lv 6
    7 months ago

He was installed by the Electoral College override, not by popular vote. The majority of the voters didn't vote for him and are owned no explanations.

• Flower
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

Because they are his private business.

• Zheia
    Lv 6
    7 months ago

It relates to before Trump was president. I'm sure he'll get a generous presidential pension then he can pay off any tax debts.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 months ago

because he is not HONEST

• Huh?
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

He doesn't hide them from the authorities, he just doesn't want them made public. If his base ever have proven to them, beyond all doubt, he's been lying for years about how wealthy he is, his presidency would be destroyed.

• Sharon
    Lv 6
    7 months ago

something to hide, perhaps many somethings

• 7 months ago

He isn't hiding his financial and tax records form the "authorities".

He completes his tax forms and gives them to the IRS, NY State tax authority and all the other tax authorities, he is required to provide them to.

• Bernd
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

Exactly ! Where there is smoke, often there is fire. Why? One guess is banking funny business with Deutsche Bank.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

Because if you had a lawyer around you who was hired by an enemy to destroy you ....would you voluntarily give him anything of yours?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.