Pulse got up to 170 after walking at a strolling pace for 5 minutes?

I was wondering if anyone has on here has ever experienced something similar? I am 20 y/o and otherwise healthy. I’m not overweight (could lose a couple pounds but nothing drastic), 5’6 and female. I have been experiencing a high heart rate with little exertion for a few weeks now - for example- walking out to the... show more I was wondering if anyone has on here has ever experienced something similar? I am 20 y/o and otherwise healthy. I’m not overweight (could lose a couple pounds but nothing drastic), 5’6 and female.
I have been experiencing a high heart rate with little exertion for a few weeks now - for example- walking out to the kitchen and back to the front room often gets my heart up to the 115-120s.
I don’t get out of breath when this happens, and don’t feel physically unfit and can keep walking despite the high rates. I do get quite strong palpitations, and sometimes nausea (especially in the morning for some reason)
When I sit / lay down it completely settles back down to my resting of around 70 within a minute or so - sometimes less.
I’m still waiting on doctors test results to come back; but was curious to see if anyone has an incling on what could be causing this? Thanks
0