Parents are abusive and toxic?

I [23M] have been living at home since being diagnosed with both physical and mental issues that make me unable to work. I am stuck here, and there aren't many options for me. My parents are not supportive for me at all. They constantly lie to me. They made a lot of money, but saved nothing for me for my... show more I [23M] have been living at home since being diagnosed with both physical and mental issues that make me unable to work. I am stuck here, and there aren't many options for me. My parents are not supportive for me at all. They constantly lie to me. They made a lot of money, but saved nothing for me for my education. Even when I was a child, I had terrible mental health issues, but they never would take me to the doctor. They let me get bullied all my life and still to this day don't do anything to help me. They will sleep through my appointments. They know I have depression very bad, but they don't care at all. They both use drugs, and claim they "love" me. I hate my life, and I hate living with them. They are very abusive. What do I do? If I ask them how long they are going to be gone, they say 10 minutes but are gone 12 hours. If I ask them to bring me home some ramen to eat, they claim they have no money, but go out to eat and buy tobacco. If I ask them for help, they say that I'm 23 and can take care of myself. They don't understand that I am disabled because I was a 3-pound-six-ounce baby because my mother smoked while I was in the womb. Then when I tell them that I have issues, they pretend like it is all my fault. I got bullied every day in grade school and they did nothing about it. I have no one to talk to, no friends, no gf.. I hate everything about my life. I have no car, so I can't get to appointments.. I just wish my parents really care about me
2 answers 2