Can I make petroleum jelly flammable?

I was wondering if and how I can make petroleum jelly into a flammable solid shape or goo/napalm like substance (or anything flammable) and I cant find any reliable/accurate sources online, so I'm taking my question to here. If you know for sure how please let me know, if not then please tell me your ideas so that I can experiment and found out. I have been looking for about 30-45 minutes. Any legitimate help is MUCH appreciated, thank you, have a good day!

for what purpose ?

This is about the best you can do: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Petroleum_jelly#Expl...

It's not going to ignite in air just by itself. And if you mix it with something else, it's the something else that's going to do the burning.

From its description as "soft paraffin", I wonder if you could stick a wick in it and burn it like a candle.