Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 6 months ago

what reason would an atheist (who doesn't wish to learn) have to go to a religion forum, other than to stir up drama?

They need to be saved just like the rest of us did ... For God so loved the World that He gave is only begotten Son that who ever believe in Him will be saved ...

God The Father did not leave anyone out ... He love those (as we were) that hate him and despise him as well ....

I have no doubt that some as they are called atheist will find there way ... Our job is to pray for them and this world.. that is our job, because we as Christian cannot save anybody ... some of us plant the seed, some water, but it is God that give the increase .... God moves through the words that we pray and speak. We are responsible for the things that God has given us authority over such as this whole world ... thats the reason Jesus says to pray without ceasing ... also Men ought to always pray and not faint ... God gave us the Dominion to speak not to argue and address any drama, if there be any ...

because you nerds keep calling us out with questions like this....

So what's wrong with drama? "All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players: they have their exits and their entrances; and one man in his time plays many parts, his acts being seven ages."--Willie the Shake

• PhotonX

<Willie the Shake> Would that by any chance be Bill Spearshaker? https://www.library.illinois.edu/rbx/shakespeare400/wp-content/uploads/sites/3/2016/03/The-Undiscovered-William-Sanders_6999.pdf

• humpty

Perhaps the atheist wants to evangelize. If you believers have a right to insist atheists listen to your nonsense the atheists have a right to do the same.

One thing I like about Judaism is that Jews are not supposed to proselytize. Talmud says that each man must find his own way to God. I wish other religions were equally respectful.

• humpty

Actually, that is up to the Jew.

• Grace

Maybe they are just playing and they should think of those who get hurt feelings who are kind gentle ones who care about others and show it by daily actions when they are able.

• Git

I still recalls on a few occasions, Christians coming up to me telling me I will go to hell if I do not accept Jesus Christ. Even here, some of the Christians are still doing that. Your religion is not the only ones who has “kind and gentles ones” who gets their feelings hurt.

Good point because they don't believe in God so why be here, on a Religion and Spirituality forum that they don't believe in, answering questions about a God they don't believe exists, or reading other peoples' answers about a God they don't believe exists?

But don't underestimate the power of the Holy Spirit to draw them in to the Faith, because He was sent here to convict the world of sin and once they have heard the TRUTH from God's Word, they are responsible for what they have heard, understood and yet ignored, rejected or denied.

On the Day of Judgement, they will never be able to stand before a Holy God and try to convince Him that they have never heard the gospel or been told the truth about our heavenly Father, our Maker and Creator God Almighty and how HE HIMSELF came to earth in flesh form (John 1:14) and died on the Cross of Calvary for their sins; because God knows all things, so He will probably give them dates and times when they read the truth from Users on here, persecuted Christians for their faith in our Creator, denied their Saviour and rejected the Love of Christ for them to their own hurt.

Usually to teach. Theists generally use poor reasoning to defend their beliefs and most rational people certainly want to have "good" reasons for why they believe what they believe. Atheists often point out the flaws in reasoning that should at least give theists something to consider if they were being rational. And that's the crux, they are not looking for good reasoning, they are looking for reasoning that sounds like it could support their belief rather than considering reasoning that would stop their belief. That is why most atheists/theists debates are never productive because it's rational vs irrational, and there is no reasonable case to be had for the irrational. So that leaves me coming here purely for entertainment since I enjoy picking arguments apart and I don't just do this with theists but agnostics and atheists as well because sometimes their reasoning misses the mark. I do sometimes give biblical answers to christians because I did enjoy studying religions in general, but I mostly answer questions directed at atheists, sometimes from other atheists pretending to be christians.

• SBR32277

ransomware as well, where they can only keep you out of your virtual machine that is deleteable anyways.

In fact, it is not an exaggeration to say that most of the atheists in this forum have learned more about the religion of believers than the believers have.

• Tara

Maybe … just maybe … they secretly want to know more than they make people believe.

We're here to *teach*, not learn.

We'd like to avoid another dark age if at all possible.

• Hindusufi

@Gone - The dark ages where a result of Christians having power. We won't let it happen again!