Does this suggest that I was popular at school?

I left school about 5 year ago now (time flies!). I am now at University at the other end of the country, so don't really see many of my school friends physically very much at all now, although I do have a lot of them on my social media - although I don't really use that much either. In the space of the... show more I left school about 5 year ago now (time flies!). I am now at University at the other end of the country, so don't really see many of my school friends physically very much at all now, although I do have a lot of them on my social media - although I don't really use that much either.

In the space of the last 9 months, I have posted three different updates and had some birthday messages on Facebook and some people from school have added me/I have added them on Facebook or Linkedin.

Between my school contacts on social media - some have I have messaged, some I have reconnected with, and some have liked my posts.

A total of 74 different people from my old school have either liked my updates, messaged me or have added me/I have added them.

Does this suggest that I was popular at school - even though, five years after leaving, I don't really see many of my school friends physically anymore unless I bump into them whilst at home?
2 answers 2