Why am I seeing or hallucinating "spirits"?

Im having an issue with what could either be extreme hallucinations (I am not Schizophrenic or have a mental illness of any kind) or actual "spirits" coming to me and unintentionally scaring me. Could be in the form of mists, shadows, or full on seemingly tangible forms. I dont know what to do about... show more Im having an issue with what could either be extreme hallucinations (I am not Schizophrenic or have a mental illness of any kind) or actual "spirits" coming to me and unintentionally scaring me. Could be in the form of mists, shadows, or full on seemingly tangible forms. I dont know what to do about occurences, especially when it includes direct contact (touching me, standing in my path specifically to be seen, etc). The ones that I see, I cannot hear; the ones I can hear, I cannot see and usually its a bunch of gibberish or another noise thats not a voice. It has gotten to the point that I can even hear them out and about, only to be told there is a cemetery nearby (not all of them, but a few have this effect). Maybe I wouldn t be so freaked out if someone else could see it and help me, but Im alone most of the time and occurrences are less likely to happen when Im with multiple people. I dont know what to do, I dont know how to help them or myself... And a side question, is it possible to hallucinate all of this without a mental illness?
2 answers 2