After diarrhea I was pooping water??

So I had diarrhea yesterday after having ice cream and it was straight liquid diarrhea (sorry not sorry) And then a few minutes after that first round, I went again but it was LITERALLY CLEAR WATER with little like diarrhea pieces mixed it but overall it was literally just like peeing water from my butthole!? Is... show more So I had diarrhea yesterday after having ice cream and it was straight liquid diarrhea (sorry not sorry)
And then a few minutes after that first round, I went again but it was LITERALLY CLEAR WATER with little like diarrhea pieces mixed it but overall it was literally just like peeing water from my butthole!?
Is that normal???? I never ever had that before. I think I am lactose intolerant because it seems after eating dairy(except yogurt) I seem to get huge pain and bloating and end up going either diarrhea or really soft poo that ends in never ending wiping my asshole. I seem to have to wipe forever before it’s a clean wipe but I shower after anyways.