Can I store the quickfix bottle in the fridge overnight??? And will microwaving real pee ruin the sample??

I am using the quickfix bottle with the temperature strip and hand warmer to transport my friends clean urine. She is going to pee for me sometime tonight and I will keep it in the fridge until about 9:30-10am tomorrow when I need to heat it up and bring it with me for my test at 11. Is this going to mess with the... show more I am using the quickfix bottle with the temperature strip and hand warmer to transport my friends clean urine. She is going to pee for me sometime tonight and I will keep it in the fridge until about 9:30-10am tomorrow when I need to heat it up and bring it with me for my test at 11. Is this going to mess with the temp strip? And is it okay to microwave real urine or will it ruin the composition??? I know it sounds silly but this is over marijuana. I havent smoked in 3 weeks and I still come up positive, I ve run out of time.