Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 years ago

Should Democrats be worried about Julian Assange since he can introduce evidence in his defense, like Hillary's emails?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Absolutely he knows where the bodies are buried & the Dems are crapping in their pants

• 2 years ago

No. We saw the emails he exposed of Hillary’s already and they amounted to nothing but a bucket of spit. If Assange had anything really damaging about Hillary that was the whole point and he would have already released it. He stole them, how can HE use them as evidence anyway? Just smh.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

LMFAO @ repiggies obsession w Hilary..I know she has a bigger pecker than most rep males, but really

• -j.
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

Everyone, D or R, should be less worried about Assange than about his being charged under the Espionage Act, a full-on attack against journalism.

I think Assange is a creep but this is not right.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • J M
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

You assume he has them and you assume it will work to his advantage.

• How is that "in his defense?"

Are you stupid?

• 2 years ago

Hillary's private server, which was not illegal to use based on the only rule at the State Department, the 1955 Foreign Information Act, was also the private server set up for her former-President husband Bill Clinton (highest possible security clearance) by his Secret Service detail for use in the Clinton's Albany home.

Do you think Russian conspirator Julian Assange ever got any of Secretary Colin Powell's private-server e-mails? Colin Powell went on CNN with Wolf Blitzer in 2012 to disclose that he not only used a...gasp!...private server during his four years as Secretary, but also admitted on television "I erased all of my e-mails"! Since there were 13...yes, that is THIRTEEN...deadly attacks between 2001 and 2008 on U.S. diplomatic sites, two of these deadly attacks on the SAME CONSULATE in Karachi, Pakistan while Secretary Powell used a private server nowhere near as secure as Hillary's Secret Service one, how come no hearing were ever held for even one of these THIRTEEN ATTACKS or due to Powell's use of a private server? The Republican party controlled House, Senate, and the White House between 2001 and 2008, by the way.

No, the Democrats most definitely should not be even close to being "worried" now that Assange is finally facing criminal charges long overdue. The complicit anti-democracy right-wing nation-betraying Republicans should be quaking in their proverbial "boots," however.

• Snid
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

Not at all.

• Both Dems and GOP are worried by him. That's why they've gotten him put in jail on these trumped up charges

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.