91 acura integra is sitting in the parking lot for 5 months. it needs a new fuel tank and a new fuel module?

Update:

Sitting at the repair facility for 5 months. It needs new gas tank and a rebuilt fuel module. I know someone can find this parts at autozone. Should i be talking my car at another place?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 months ago

i have been driving this car for 20 years, I still want to keep it as a second car

• Login to reply the answers
  • arther
    Lv 4
    9 months ago

call the car removal mod an sell the car for scrap . At 27 years old the car will want lots of things. Show some respect to other road users by not driving a shitheap

• 9 months ago

My Magic 8 Ball says the outlook is dim. The likelihood of finding the tank is not good and the value even in running condition is low. This car is probably destined for the wrecking yard, which is not a surprise for a 28 year old car.

• ...Show all comments
    • FlagMichael
      Lv 7
      9 months agoReport

28 year old Integra that has been sitting 5 months - the 8 Ball says it is not worth the repair. My son has a 1994 Integra and it has been in the "everything is failing" mode for a decade. He has spent over $3000 in parts on it in the past five years. The ABS is a nightmare in that vintage

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.