I own a few pieces in colors that I don't wear a lot - do you think such pieces are waste to keep?

As I'm more of a grey/black person with my basic/core wardrobe, I don't wear a lot of browns except the lighter ones. Now, I've a Dark-brown Bolero Jacket that I love, but I don't have any other dressier dark brown pieces. Of course I know I can wear it with other colors. But I wondering, in such... show more As I'm more of a grey/black person with my basic/core wardrobe, I don't wear a lot of browns except the lighter ones.

Now, I've a Dark-brown Bolero Jacket that I love, but I don't have any other dressier dark brown pieces. Of course I know I can wear it with other colors. But I wondering, in such situation - do you ever feel the urge to give these pieces away even if you love them? Because they are a bit more limited.

I'm not a minimalist person, but I trying to aim for a more cohesive wardrobe using "capsules" (mix & match pieces) for each occasions.
Update: Loving in the way that I was excited to wear it (a nicer jacket to dress up pieces for dinner outs or worn as a simple jacket over more formal items), but feel a small remorse because it's wrong color and won't be versatile enough to go with everything else, but it's not exactly a "statement"... show more Loving in the way that I was excited to wear it (a nicer jacket to dress up pieces for dinner outs or worn as a simple jacket over more formal items), but feel a small remorse because it's wrong color and won't be versatile enough to go with everything else, but it's not exactly a "statement" piece either. It looks like this: http://oi64.tinypic.com/2a7ae4o.jpg
1 answer 1