What happens if you lie about your income at and sti clinic?

There’s this sti clinic that charges people based on their income. Should I lie and say that I don’t have any income to get the test for free. The tests are 300 dollars. I work but all of the bills I already have take up every penny that I make. My health insurance doesn’t cover sti testing. So what’s the worst... show more There’s this sti clinic that charges people based on their income. Should I lie and say that I don’t have any income to get the test for free. The tests are 300 dollars. I work but all of the bills I already have take up every penny that I make. My health insurance doesn’t cover sti testing. So what’s the worst that can happen if I tell them that I don’t make any income? I live with my parents and work a part time job. I got charged the 300 before and one of my friends paid it off for me with their credit card. Are there any consequences to lying about income information or not providing income information at an sti clinic. They say they’re free but charge based on income. What happens if I don’t pay the bill at all? I’m also thinking about cutting my insurance cuz if my insurance won’t pay for that then I might as well not have it.