Multiple job at age 23 now no one wants to hire me?!?

So my first job was in high school at 17 I was working for like couple of months and tried it. It was ok and so now I tried fast food and didn't like it .so I worked at a grocery same thing and now warehouse. 7 different jobs . I feel disappointed because I was always unhappy at this jobs. I'm a sensive... show more So my first job was in high school at 17 I was working for like couple of months and tried it. It was ok and so now I tried fast food and didn't like it .so I worked at a grocery same thing and now warehouse. 7 different jobs . I feel disappointed because I was always unhappy at this jobs. I'm a sensive empath and sometimes people overwhelm me. I have to work double hard with my emotions than regular people. Some people shrug it off , I can after a while then I end up feeling like shyt. I'm also quiet calm and introvert. I'm been taken advantage by men no actual dates just casual sex and feeling used mentally heartbroken with people nowadays. And no job ? What am I going to like wise.? I saved money and bought books before on business management. I wanted a career of a assistant of something. But no job means no money!?I'm so lost??! Its frustrating.
9 answers 9