Isit likely that i would get pregnant from unprotected sex without the guy ejaculating? how likely is the pre-*** to impregnate me?

• John P

The only possible answer is that pregnancy is "fairly unlikely". There is no point in calling the odds, since even a 1% chance could end up with you being 100% pregnant. And remember that some guys don't have the strength of mind to pull out at the last moment.

Don't be an idiot - use fully certified precautions if you want to enjoy sex without the risk, however small, of pregnancy.

• Edna

It's HIGHLY unlikely that you could get pregnant from "precum". 97% of the time, it doesn't contain sperm cells - it's only lubrication fluid. "Precum" isn't what you should be worrying about.

You were using the pull-out method, and that's likely to get you pregnant. It's almost impossible for a guy to pull completely out before he begins ejaculating, even if its only a few drops.

The guy didn't ejaculate? I doubt that. Why would a guy want to have sex at all, if he didn't want to ejaculate?

it happens

Yes, it's likely. It's about a 1 in 4 chance in the first year, but it's almost certain if you do it long enough.

I wonder if you are just really stupid. If this is the same guy that you are complaining about in a prior question, it seems like you aren't trying too hard to avoid pregnancy and may have purposely planned this event. At 20 years old, most people know how to properly use birth control. Therefore using a pregnancy to make a guy stay out of guilt NEVER works. You seriously cannot be this dumb.

• Melissa7 months agoReport

I don't think you know what you're talking about lol. The guy I previously mentioned I broke up with when I was 16. I am 20.I am not using pregnancy to make him stay out of guilt I am asking what are the chances on this one off occasion, please get your facts straight before you comment. Thank you

• Juana

I became pregnant my first time having sex at 18, he said he pulled out.

• Speed

Pre-ejaculate contains live sperm in about a third of all men.

Your individual chances, who knows? But if this is your norm, and if an unwanted pregnancy would be a disaster, you've got to stop taking risks like this.

• Pippin

Not quite following this. If you are having unprotected sex, then surely you WANT to be pregnant. So why would the guy NOT ejaculate? Is he not on board with your wish for pregnancy? Does he believe that 'pulling out' is actually birth control, and will prevent it? Or does he just assume that you plan to have an abortion should you get pregnant and he refuses to step up for fatherhood?

If he didn't c um, what's the point? I think he lied to you.