I am looking for the name of a horror parody from the 1980s, could you please help me?

Hi Everyone, I am looking for a movie which I saw when I was about 6, so around 1992. It was a horror or probably a horror parody from the 1980s. At the beginning there was a guy - the main character - in love with a girl. The guy wanted to impress her, so decided to fake a robbery in a store. So he asked... show more Hi Everyone,

I am looking for a movie which I saw when I was about 6, so around 1992.

It was a horror or probably a horror parody from the 1980s.

At the beginning there was a guy - the main character - in love with a girl. The guy wanted to impress her, so decided to fake a robbery in a store. So he asked one of his friend to pretend he's actually robbing that store while the girl is inside so the main character could be a hero because he saves the girl from the offender. But during the fake robbery unexpectedly a real robber appeared and shot the main character who died.

After a while the main character came back as a zombie and he had a duty to eat human meat. One bite from a human body was equivalent with 20 minutes of life as a zombie. After that I can't remember the story in details but there were quite funny scenes, thus I guess it was not an actual horror movie but a horror parody. For instance the main character - as a zombie - once felt asleep and had a nightmare where the lost his testicles because he couldn't eat enough human meat.

Finally the movie had a happy end, because suddenly there was a scene in heaven, where gods realized that they made a mistake during the robbery: the girl gave to the main character guy a medal as a present just on the day before the robbery and the medal was on the guy's neck during the robbery. So the bullet hit the medal instead of the guy's heart so he stayed alive.

Many thanks,

I. Ambrus
1 answer 1