Is there a limit to how soon you can use your UK passport after getting it?

I am renewing my passport for the first time in a long while, and I am wondering if there is a limit to how soon you can use it after it arriving. I would rather order it sooner to when I travel since they only last 10 years, but I want to be sure there isn t a limit to how soon I can use it before I buy it. Is it... show more I am renewing my passport for the first time in a long while, and I am wondering if there is a limit to how soon you can use it after it arriving. I would rather order it sooner to when I travel since they only last 10 years, but I want to be sure there isn t a limit to how soon I can use it before I buy it. Is it like how it runs out 6 months before the date, but you have to have it for 6 months before using it instead? This is for a United Kingdom passport. Thanks in advance.