lauren asked in HealthWomen's Health · 8 months ago

Stomach cramps, Nausea, Vomiting?

A few days ago out of nowhere I started having nausea, vomiting, etc. That has stopped, but immediately after I began having lower abdominal (kinda around the pelvic area) stomach cramps. They’re pretty dull, and they come in waves. Had a low grade fever when the vomiting started, and I’m also very constipated. It kinda feels like there’s something weighing on my bladder too, what does this sound like??

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago

It sounds to me like you've got some kind of digestive ailment, like food poisoning.

Try this:-

- keep some resealable food bags or cardboard bowls with you when out in case you feel like you're going to vomit. That way, if you do, you can use them to catch the vomit, then throw them into the nearest bin.

- have some ginger in any form (tea, beer, sweets, biscuits) to relieve nausea.

- having some peppermint in any form (tea, sweets, patties) can also help relieve the nausea.

- eat some bland foods like plain crackers or toast (with nothing added)

- have an occasional electrolyte drink to provide yourself with some energy.

- have some hot tea to replace vital fluids and flush impurities from your system.

- drink some flat cola (letting the bubbles out prevents the carbonation from causing further upset). This it what cola was originally invented for, and it still works.

- there are medications available from pharmacies and supermarkets which can help too.

- If nothing works, you can see a doctor for help.

Hope this helps.

• Login to reply the answers
  • k w
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

ALWAYS have some of this stuff handy, so you got if you need it, activated charcoal tabs3-5 per incident, or liquid clay just one shotglass full that's all you need...once I even got the flu and drank the clay,and it worked....even if you are over the illness now, you never know when it'll happen again, or to someone else, no expiration date on either one and their just wonderful products

• 8 months ago

Food poisoning, a bacterial infection, irritable bowel syndrome, a UTI--take you pick. Nausea, vomiting and a fever are typical of "stomach flu," which is a bacterial infection. If you vomit what is in your stomach and or Don't eat much for 24+ hours, you want have much in your GI tract to eliminate. A UTI is also a type of bacterial infection. Most people don't get a fever, but any time you have an infection, your body's response can include a fever.

Serious issue are rare, but possible.

You have to decide how much pain you are in, how worried you are, and whether you want to go to the doctor or not. You can call your GP now or visit an urgent care clinic today. Your other option is to give things a couple of days to get back to normal. If any symptoms get worse or you don't feel back to normal by Monday, go see your GP.

• juliet
    Lv 5
    8 months ago

Sounds like an infection for sure.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago

Could be an infection, even a UTI. Could be an intestinal blockage (if you are not passing gas, it definitely is). Very unlikely, but it could be ovarian cancer, the so-called silent killer because it doesn't cause "female symptoms", but instead manifests as a constellation of symptoms; lower abdominal swelling, changes in bowel habits (such as constipation) a frequent need to urinate, and lower back pain.

• kelvin
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

a trip to a doctor would help

• 8 months ago

Also it’s not my period ^^

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.