The people who give oral .................. What do they get out of it?

The people receiving get something out of it, but what do the people who give get out of it?

22 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I've known women who got really turned on from giving head. Some women just really love pleasing their man orally.

• 7 months ago

A healthy gut! The vaginal microbiome contains the bacteria Lactobacillus, which is a probiotic! Like yogurt!

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

A facial

• 7 months ago

a mouth full of puke

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 months ago

a bo ner

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

The taste of genitals

• 7 months ago

Protein. And it satisfies their suckling instinct in a way that's healthier than smoking cigars.

• Hermes
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

Happiness. Seeing your partner in joy, writhing in pleasure with your mouth on his... treasure... feeling the joy course through him, hearing him groan and then... :-) I don't know if that is what straight women feel when giving a bj to their male partners, but that is what I feel. Now to be fair, I've NEVER done random - anyone I've ever done has been someone I cared about.

Hermes

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

In BDSM, there's the sub and dom. The Dom enjoys inflicting/causing pleasure to the sub. When a person gives oral, they're taking pleasure from exerting the control over the other person's pleasure. In many cases, the more pleasure they can give, the more mental satisfaction they get.

• David
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

Personally, I enjoy giving it. (And have been told I'm good at it.) I enjoy giving the other person pleasure.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.