Have the supplies people use to draw traditional animation changed, or are they the same?

Hi. I know these days, most traditional animation is still hand-drawn but it's produced using digital ink and paint. Concept art for animation is still hand-drawn. Have the supplies people use to draw traditional animation changed, or are they the same? Do people still use standard animation pencils-... show more Hi. I know these days, most traditional animation is still hand-drawn but it's produced using digital ink and paint. Concept art for animation is still hand-drawn.

Do people still use standard animation pencils- non-photo blue, non-photo red, HB, 2B, etc.?

These were the types of pencils I used when I was an animation student years ago.

Please help- thank you.
1 answer 1