Vehicles cutting into the arrivals lane at Sea-Tac Airport. Are they doing the right thing or being jerks?

The arrivals lane is always backed up, bumper to bumper traffic. Meanwhile, the departure lanes are empty. At one point, you get to a fork where they split, and vehicles want to cut in at the VERY last second. In my opinion, they should have merged earlier like everyone else. I realize zipper merging exists, but... show more The arrivals lane is always backed up, bumper to bumper traffic. Meanwhile, the departure lanes are empty. At one point, you get to a fork where they split, and vehicles want to cut in at the VERY last second. In my opinion, they should have merged earlier like everyone else. I realize zipper merging exists, but the lane they were in was departures, not arrivals, and I feel like they re making things difficult. I waited in line, they should too! Is it ok for me not to let them in or do they have the right to cut in?