Anybody want to have a lifelong debate on whether the earth is flat or spherical?

What I mean is in the comments section we debate whether the earth is flat but you can take however long you want to to reply back. The time limit on the debate is until death. The debate topic may be changed after discussion but for now it can include flat earth/globe earth and geocentrism/copernican-keplerianism. I think this will be fun.

Update:

You can take an hour, a week, a year, decades to reply back. However long you want.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 months ago

all the flat earthers are retards just wasting their time. Especially those who are in a flat-earth organization. Yes. Those actually exist.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

Flat earthers are punking you, fool.

• Bill-M
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

There is nothing to debate. Anyone with any brains KNOWS the Earth is Round. There are so many ways to prove it is round a Blind Man could see it.

I will start of with Time Zones. A flat Earth would have ONE Time Zones. Earth has 24 Main Time Zones and each Time Zone is 15 Degrees of Longitude Wide. Can be proved with a simple phone call.

For example, You live in New York City and you have a Friend that you absolutely trust visiting Hawaii.

At the exact moment you see the Sun Rise in New York City, which is about 5:30AM this time of year, You call your close friend in Hawaii and ask him what time it is and can he see the sun rise.

His answer will be - It is 11:30PM the day before and it is very dark outside. He will have to wait about six hours before the sun rises. How do you explain this if the earth is Flat. And don't say mountains in the way, because there are NO mountains between Calif and Hawaii.

• sasha
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

Yahoo is not a debate site. If you want to have a debate or discussion, go to a chatroom.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 months ago

there is no debate. the Earth is a sphere. take your nonsense over to the nonsense world of religion

• 7 months ago

There is no debate. Hurricanes can only form on a spinning globe.

The earth HAS to be a spinning globe.

• 7 months ago

No, thank you. At 66 years old debating with willfully ignorant people is an unproductive waste of my time AND energy. Get your ego fed by someone else equally ignorant and angry.

• drake7 months agoReport

Why did you even comment on here if you got nothing good to say

• Fuhr
    Lv 6
    7 months ago

I believe that the earth is actually a cube.

• Elyse Rose
      Lv 7
      7 months agoReport

That is what they mean by All Four Corners of the World...?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.