Anybody want to have a lifelong debate on whether the earth is flat or spherical?

What I mean is in the comments section we debate whether the earth is flat but you can take however long you want to to reply back. The time limit on the debate is until death. The debate topic may be changed after discussion but for now it can include flat earth/globe earth and geocentrism/copernican-keplerianism.... show more What I mean is in the comments section we debate whether the earth is flat but you can take however long you want to to reply back. The time limit on the debate is until death. The debate topic may be changed after discussion but for now it can include flat earth/globe earth and geocentrism/copernican-keplerianism. I think this will be fun.
Update: You can take an hour, a week, a year, decades to reply back. However long you want.