Are these instances where its okay to out your hands on a woman?

I went to the beach he was my friend, anyway I told him i would talk to him more on the date but whenever i was high on weed I got paranoid so I tried not to scared Id embarrass myself. I have scizophrenia so highs are different i have to stay silent. On the ride home he just kept complaining that I was silent the... show more I went to the beach he was my friend, anyway I told him i would talk to him more on the date but whenever i was high on weed I got paranoid so I tried not to scared Id embarrass myself. I have scizophrenia so highs are different i have to stay silent. On the ride home he just kept complaining that I was silent the whole time and yelled at me for it. Maybe still paranoid i thought he was trying to get to me but i yelled and banged against his door or something I cant remember spwcifically what but I was hysterical saying I wanted to get out of thr car I just wanted to be away from him. He called the cops sayimg i damaged his car which I doubt I damaged it and video taped my episode. The cop then told him that he couldn't let me go bc of all the cars and it was the interstate. He even was going to have the cops test me for drugs which he bought for me. So he pulled from the top of my hair. He even says he didnt do that

The second time we were doing molly. I don't remember why he kept shouting at me to get out of his house but it wasnt due to me being violent maybe he didnt like what i said or i said something he didnt like. He told me to bet out several times bc part of my illness and being high I was paranoid and scared of being outside with other ppl i had to take the bus. I dont know why but he pulled me by my arm and took me to his bed and kept restraining me to not move.Is this really wrong or no. Ive stopped doing drugs so that's no concern anymore