How do i find images of certain parts of books?

I´m doing a video where i need footage of whatever as long as it makes sense with the music and i was loking for a chase in a book but it´s really hard to find on the internet parts of books. Can anyone help me out?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago

What?

I have no idea what you're asking. "Footage of whatever as long as it makes sense with the music" And then something about a chase.

What music? What chase? What does this have to do with a book?

• 6 months ago

I've used DeviantArt and been relatively successful in the past.

• Marli
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Have you typed "copyright free images car chase" (or whatever is chasing whatever) into the "Search Web" box above on this screen, or the Google Images or another search engine's box?

If you choose images that are not in the public domain, free of copyright protection, you must request permission from the copyright holders. I don't know if the rules can be waived for school projects because your video would not be a "public performance", but the creator of the image has rights that should be respected by those wishing to reproduce the image.

• 6 months ago

The best help I can offer is to suggest that you just forget about the whole thing, as you're a very strange person who's not too bright. Hope this helped.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.