Didon asked in HealthMental Health · 6 months ago

Easiest/painless way to end it?

It's official i know for a fact that life will never get better for me. It's literally been going downhill since 2016. I lost my relationship with my girlfriend, and my family and now all my friends who i cant call friends anymore. No bullshitting please no corniness. Whats the easiest, painless way to end it?

suicide with a 0% fail rate is remarkably difficult actually. The rope is usu. difficult to set up and obviously somewhat painful. bullet to the head is quick but its difficult to get a hold of one. lethal injections work too. The most accessible and seamless method would be carbon monoxide but i think someone already mentioned that.

NOOO, even though I don’t know you don’t do it . Your life will be better if you believe it will get better

( there’s a difference between believe it will get better and thinking it will)

You can find the sights that tell you "the top 10 ways" and they are painless. I found them today.

• pm me

• Ann

Before you harm yourself, please consider calling 1-800-273-8255 (TALK). That is the national helpline for suicide prevention. Even if you don't feel like saying much, there will be someone who will listen to you, and maybe you can get some help for yourself.

carbon monoxide poisoning seems like the most painless way to go from my research, so if you could get your hands on some you could set up a pleasant death for yourself. Or trap yourself in a room with a running car engine and u will choke on the fumes in a simillar manner, less painlessly.

• 6 months agoReport

S cartel who are you to tell someone they're going to prison for simply answering a question on a moronic website you troll. If anyone's going to prison it's you honey 😘🍑

now you are in the perfect place to start all over

girl friends are a dime a dozen -- family is like warts you do not need them ----- heck give it a few years so you can piss off a few people... that is what I did 40 years later the revenge I got being successful over ran all of them

but there is no easy way .... life is not easy everyday but death is not easy either

I decided to delete how for legal reasons

• knockout

Family is important. For example. Who will take care of you when you get sick ? It happened to me and only some family has helped. We need strong families

You gotta stay strong, no matter what. I had the same before, but I refused to end this.

(the refuse process took me 7 months .-.).

Doing exercise, and seeking for true help is the best you can do.

It sounds cliché, but you gotta move on...

• Alfred

well, please, JUST DON'T do it! no matter what!

I humbly guess you're young enough to be my son or so- to begin with.

and it sounds to me you're depressed and/ or traumatized deeply and severely...enough to urgently! need the professional help of a psychiatrist or so in real life, in your area, someone skilled in treating people of your age, with no further delay- given your suicidal thoughts....

yet beyond this....

I want you to understand that NO ONE and NOTHING is worth your paying the price of your life.

I want you to understand, as well, that such a ''try'' , to hurt yourself or take your life, even a ''failed'' one- can leave you both physically and further mentally disabled for good.

you clearly deserve much better than this.

I want you to understand you/ one can't know in advance whether his/ her life could get better and to what extent.

I want you to understand you're one of a kind: NEVER EVER was there ANYONE just like you, nor EVER AGAIN could there be such.

which is why your life is a holy enough shrine to thoroughly be protected, whatever it takes....

I know what you are going through. Please, seek help, therapy and medication or the church.